Spring is here and Mountain High is open through April 7th so come join us for our closing celebration.
- $59 Adult ($49 Reload), $25 12 & Under
- Soul Fuzz - Live music Saturday 11am-3pm
- $7 Drink Specials (Peach Tea, Lynchburg Lemonade, Mai Tai)
- Save 30% off non-sale retail items
Get your 19.20 Season Pass now for just $349 and ski/snowboard the rest of this winter for FREE. Includes 57 FREE days at 18 Powder Alliance Resorts plus Snow Valley (during the 19.20 season). With a Season Pass you get unlimited access to all three (3) Mountain High Resorts, day and night, including holidays. NO BLACKOUTS! If you were to ski or snowboard just 4 days, you would be saving money with a Mountain High Season Pass. Renew your 18.19 Season Pass before 4/15 to save an additional $50.
See below for late-season hours, pricing, and promotions. Please check the snow report prior to heading up.
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:30am to 4pm.
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 4pm.
- The Big Pines base lodge opens 1 hour earlier along with tickets, rentals, guest services, and the season pass office.
- Night riding has ended for the season.
- $59 Adult
- $49 Quick E-Ticket Renewal
- $25 Child 12 & Under
- Children 6 and under ski FREE when accompanied by a paying adult. Seniors 70+ are free every day.
What services are available?
- All amenities are available including lessons, rentals, retail, repair, guest services and more.
- The Big Pines base lodge at West is available for hot coffee and grab n go food.
- The Foggy Goggle is open daily at 11m for warm snacks & spirits.
- $109 Private Lesson Special Only - For children and adults ages 3+. Includes a 1Hr Private Lesson, complete ski or snowboard rentals, and an all-mountain lift ticket. Lessons begin at 9am daily.
Save 30% In The Sport Shop
Save 30% on all non-sale retail items now through the end of the season. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
Split Your Powder Packs
Upgrade Your 4-Night Powder Pack
Will There Be Snowmaking?
We make snow at every opportunity the keep the slopes looking great. When snowmaking is underway, be sure to dress warmly and keep your head covered. Protecting your face makes ALL the difference when snowmaking is on so don't risk a bad day when something as simple as a face mask can help. Click here to see when and where snow is being made. Click here to learn HOW snow is made.
Yeti's Snow Park
The Yeti's Snow Park at the East Resort has closed for the season and will not be reopening. Click here to learn more.
How can I follow the conversation?
- Click here to sign up for the Powder Alert and receive storm updates, ticket deals and special events.
- Tag all your memorable Mountain High conversations with #MTHIGH.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram @mthighsnow