Winter Sports School Assistant Director
Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California because our employees live and breathe winter sports. We are forward thinkers who are committed to the mountain and eager to promote skiing and snowboarding to everyone we meet. When you join the Mountain High Team, you join a community of people who share your interests—hard work, a mountain lifestyle, and outdoor adventure.
Essential Job Duties, but not limited to, the following:
- Direct supervisors, instructors and support staff to provide the best possible guest experience
- Manage daily department operations and staffing levels to ensure optimum utilization of all resources
- Communicate with other departments to create an environment of support and trust to benefit our staff and guests
- Uphold safety standards and company policies and procedures
- Create and maintain departmental and resort-wide goals
Qualifications should include the following:
- PSIA/AASI Level 2 certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience
- Minimum of five years teaching experience
- Must have excellent guest service and communication skills
Perks of being a Mountain High Employee
- Free Employee Season Pass
- Dependent Passes for $25
- Free Tickets for Friends & Family
- Discounts on Food, Lessons, Rentals & Non-Sale Retail Items
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description. This position is benefited position to include medical/dental/401k, paid vacation and holidays during months of employ.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.