Mountain High is one of the leading resorts in Southern California. Our team is committed to the mountain and eager to promote skiing and snowboarding to everyone we meet. The Base Operations Manager will oversee daily operations of base departments, as well as, promote a safe environment for internal and external guests. Also provides leadership required for creating an environment of exceptional customer service.
Responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Oversee managers and daily functions of the following departments:
• Guest Services
• Food & Beverage
• Security / Parking
• Facilities Maintenance
• Tubing Park
Qualifications should include the following:
• Minimum of 5 years management experience
• Proven track record of exceptional customer service
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a high-level of professionalism
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays
• Provide proof of valid CA driver’s license
• DMV record check is required
Position provides benefit package, vacation/sick pay and employee discounts.
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description. Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended. Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Copyright © 2012 Mountain High. All rights reserved.
Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service. Facilities are operated to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, familial status or political affiliation.