Responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and maintain departmental policies & procedure
• Design a better crowd-flow through the department
• Ensure the highest level of guest service in a short amount of time
• Maintain adequate staff levels based on the number of guests
• Provide safe, quality equipment in all rental venues
• Hire, train and motivate all rental employees
• 2-5 years successful management in industry related work
• Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented, with ability to multi-task
• Have a highly developed sense of integrity and confidentiality
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities while maintaining a high-level of professionalism
• Extensive background in guest service, with problem-solving skills
• Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays, during busy season
This is a brief summary of the position and not intended to be a complete job description.
Dependable transportation for winter driving conditions recommended.
Mountain High Resort is EEOC & ADA Compliant and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Copyright © 2012 Mountain High. All rights reserved.
Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service. Facilities are operated to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, familial status or political affiliation.