Join us this January for National Learn to Ski/Snowboard Month...because humans were never meant to hibernate. Try something new this winter! Take a lesson from one of our professional and save.
Purchase a Half Day Beginner Package (morning) for just $75 midweek ($85 weekends) and receive a FREE UPGRADE to the All Day Beginner package. This deluxe, one-day, learn to ski or snowboard package includes everything a beginner needs to get started including two (2) 1hr & 45min lessons (First lesson at 10am, Second lesson at 1pm), ski or snowboard rentals, and an 8 Hour, lower mountain lift ticket.
Just ask for the January Learn To Ski/Snowboard Month special at any ticket window. Not available holidays (Jan 1-4, 17-19, 2015). Ages 13 and up only.
Already a skier or snowboarder? Take the Bring A Friend Challenge. "Taking the Challenge" means that you helped enroll at least ONE newcomer to a beginner lesson or lesson package from a professional instructor. The Challenge started December 1, 2014. You can win great prizes like RAMP skis, BURTON Snowboards, skis or apparel from ARMADA, apparel from WHITE SIERRA, camera/goggles from ZEAL OPTICS, plus a trip to the Topnotch Resort in Vermont or Whiteface Mountain/Lake Placid in New York. Click here to see some of last years winners.
Introduce at least three newcomers to beginner lessons and be an Ambassador or Champion. You could win a season pass to a venue near you PLUS great prizes from The North Face, HEAD Wintersports, Falke, and FLOW. Our Ambassador of the Year will win a trip for two to Utah. Click here for Bring A Friend Challenge rules.
There are two ways to qualify for prizes in the national Bring a Friend Challenge.
1) If you are a current skier or snowboarder, just introduce at least one newcomer to a beginner lesson or lesson package from a professional instructor.
2) If you are a newcomer yourself, bring another newcomer with you to take beginner lessons from a pro. It's more fun to learn with a friend or family member.
Either way, you will be considered an "Inviter". Those you help enroll will be considered "Invitees". These terms will apply on the registration form. Qualified participants - Inviters - could win Product Prizes and trips offerd by sponsors.
Review these qualifications:
1. Inviters need to fill out the Bring a Friend Challenge Entry Form (a new form must be used for each new person you invite).
2. The person(s) you invite must take a beginner lesson or lesson package from a professional instructor. Lesson programs are available at venues throughout the U.S. A copy of a receipt, voucher or beginner lift ticket must be uploaded to verify that friends or family members took a lesson or lessons. Many special January learning programs and "newcomer" information is posted on www.skiandsnowboardmonth.org.
3. Eligibility requires a completed registration entry form and verification.
Copyright © 2012 Mountain High. All rights reserved.
Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service. Facilities are operated to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, familial status or political affiliation.