Don't miss our annual Season Pass kick-off party Saturday, August 31st, at Fiesta Village in Colton. Open to everyone, the party includes free rounds of miniature golf, free Go-Kart rides, free water slides, and free laser tag missions. There are free batting cages, amusement rides, a shop skate competition, Micro Brew Beer Fest, and more. Save up to 70% on outerwear and equipment from Powder & Sun or sell your own hard goods in the Ski/snowboard Swap. All these activities plus a hot dogs, chips, and soda are FREE to new and current season pass holders, and 50% off for family and friends.
Mountain High’s Season Pass is the best value in Southern California with prices up to 53% off beginning August 31st. The first 500 skiers and snowboarders who purchase AT THE PARTY also receive more than $500 in giveaways including:
• FREE non-holiday buddy ticket ($69 value)
• FREE Fiesta Village season pass ($49.95 value)
• FREE entry to the Wet Electric music festival, Sept 14th ($70 value) http://www.wet-electric.com/
• Sport Chalet Mystery Gift cards ($5 to $100 value)
• 50% Off at Pacific Park, Santa Monica http://www.pacpark.com/
• Discounts for 2 at all K1 Racing http://www.k1speed.com/
• Zipline discounts at Navitat in Wrightwood http://www.navitat.com/wrightwood-ca/
• Be entered to WIN a Washington Ski Vacation for two. Includes two days of skiing at Stevens Pass http://www.stevenspass.com/ and two nights lodging in the Bavarian town of Leavenworth. http://www.leavenworth.org/ ($575 value)
Plus the person who purchases the 1,000th season pass on August 31st (at the party or otherwise) will also receive a FREE VIP Season Pass for the following 2014/15 season!
Don't forget, if you purchase a VIP Season Pass you instantly become a member of the Powder Alliance! Being a member allows you to ski three FREE days at 11 different resorts across the West. Learn more at www.PowderAlliance.com
See you at the Season Pass party, Saturday, August 31st from 4pm to 8pm.
Copyright © 2012 Mountain High. All rights reserved.
Mountain High Resort is located in the Angeles National Forest under special use permit from the Forest Service. Facilities are operated to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, familial status or political affiliation.